Monday, June 13, 2011

Teachers appreciation...

It's something my mentor did for me around 4 years ago... changed my life and helped my perspective on things. I think if I were to ask him what he wanted in return he would say," Just do the same for someone else."

Funny that you mentioned helping people. We had our awards assembly today at the school and I got a bit misty as I told the students what they taught "ME" this school year... They taught me that i am hear on earth to help people. I was put in many situations over the course of the school year where I was compelled to help far more that I was paid. At first it felt foreign to me, but by the 3rd quarter I got the hang of it and it really felt good.

Those kids helped me realize my mission in life which is something I had been chewing on since my teens.