Thursday, June 14, 2018

Drawing and Painting Optimus Prime Action Figure For Exercises :)

I these two videos I show my process of drawing and painting one of my favorite toys the MP10 Optimus Prime Transformer action figure. I did this purely for drawing exercise and want to share my adventure with you. I chose this subject to draw because I knew it would be a challenge and keep me drawing for multiple sessions. My approach was as it always is which is to start drawing and complete the drawing... that simple lol. This was a different subject for me as I usually draw people out on location.

 The drawing video is a silent film - no dialog. The painting video has some explanation of my process and a little about what you can expect from my videos in the near future.

 Question: What subject could you draw and paint to shake up your mojo with something different??

 My gear: https://kit.com/dawoodmarion/quick-start-watercolor-painting-kit