Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New Drawing Video!!!! This time at Century City Mall In Los Angeles

New Drawing Video!!!! This time at Century City Mall In Los Angeles

So I went to see Mission Impossible this past weekend at the AMC Century City. 'Twas' a cool movie! Afterwards I created my own festivities by drawing people right I front of the theater. The video shows a small section of the drawing session however it was a good session. I recommend drawing in public places to anyone interested in Building Confidence in your drawing skills. 

You learn how to draw people who are moving, ways to approach proportion, perspective, likeness, and lots of other great stuff. Drawing in public is a true multi-vitamin, nutrient dense with learning opportunities. All of the above topics are covered in my eBook "Drawing ToolBox" available at this link:
http://dawoodsketchs.blogspot.com/p/store.html

By the way if you haven't subscribed to YouTube channel or newsletter - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? You can sign-up to my newsletter in the column to the right. As for my YouTube channel you can subscribe here:
https://m.youtube.com/user/dawoodmarion