Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Another digital drawing demo video/ I sang the acapella:)

In this video I was at a figure drawing workshop when quite often I get bored with drawing the model and start drawing other attendees. This drawing was created using Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom digital pen tablet. I've been using the Wacom a lot lately to switch things up a bit. It's very fun however I would strongly recommend to those who are still trying to gain confidence in their drawing to work in traditional mediums predominately. While working in digital media is fun and appears to be easier since you can simply undo unwanted strokes, I've found that traditional practices like using pen and paper and drawing from life are the best for enhancing drawing ability.

So!! I am happy to say that I sang the acapella soundtrack in this video. I've been doing this for years though I hadn't made them public till now. I will be releasing an album of my songs in the near future.